Devastation WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DevWOW

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to DevWOW Empty Welcome to DevWOW

Post  iWaffles Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:31 am

Welcome to DevWOW. We have some rules for you guys!

-No disrespecting other players (ESPECIALLY NOT MODS AND ADMINS AND GMS)

-Don't ask for positions (GM, DEV,MOD, ADMIN)

-Don't hack, (seriously, we made this server EXTREMELY EASY for you guys to be good in it so, no need to hack.)

-Don't beg for items. We do events and you will be given items and sets upon winning depending on the events and prizes. You don't really need to beg.

Some other common sense rules that I don't really need to explain to you, it's common sense. Any questions or anything just feel free to PM Guidance (Owner, creator, founder) or me (Co-Founder.)

iWaffles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DevWOW Empty Installation Guide!

Post  Guidance Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:38 am

1st: This is a Hamachi server! Hamachi info:
Username:Devastationworld
Password:123
I have to create your accounts so PM me the Username and Password you wish to have
The max level on this server is 85 we do have a leveling road to provide for a super easy fun server. We also have a mall!
2nd: Download this:http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/6561101/World_Of_Warcraft_3.3.5a_-_Full_Client_(_Lich_King_)_Complete.6561101.TPB.torrent
3rd: Open Data->enGB put patch-enGB-9 into that folder
http://uppit.com/0owyjn39etrv/patch-enGB-9.MPQ
4th: Change the realmlist to :set realmlist 5.228.178.192
5th: Login and Enjoy!
Thanks, The Devastation Staff

Edit:Also "?" mark items means that the item is custom which means you have to drag the item on. GMs will never ask for your username or password. To determine if the player is a GM you can use /who GMs are always level 255 and will always have their GM tags on.

Last edited by Guidance on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Guidance
Owner
Owner

https://devastationworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DevWOW Empty How to get an account.

Post  iWaffles Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:48 am

This is the little "problem" with our server is, at the moment we don't exactly have a way for you guys to make accounts. To get an account all you have to do is simple.

1-Make a forum account.
2-PM us in the Xat chat box with desired username and password. If we aren't there PM us via forum accounts.
3- Wait for us to tell you it's created, then simply log in and enjoy.

We apologize for this, and we are deeply sorry. We will be working that out as the server progresses.

iWaffles
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DevWOW Empty Re: Welcome to DevWOW

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum